Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pleased as Punch


Who knows what that actually means... :P  But it sounds about right.

I'm so excited that my trial lesson with my oldest new student went well yesterday.  It was awesome.  Her mom is a real sweetheart, and the student is great.  Turns out we both started playing flute in the fifth grade, so we may be able to some flute/piano duets as well!  :)

But... since yesterday's trial lesson went so well, I'm concerned about today's!  Today's students are 10 and 12, so a little younger than yesterday's student.  I think it will go okay though, since I've already met the kids, and their mom will be around during the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the World Wide Web. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment! :)