Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Do you want to know more about MTHFR?


Besides our family and friends, a number of people have found our blog via Google.  Most of them want more information about the symptoms of MTHFR deficiency.  But... I'm not really sure how to expand on what I already wrote:

What is MTHFR Deficiency?

Why Should I Get Tested?

Symptoms of MTHFR Deficiency

What can be done about it?

I feel a little frustrated, actually, since I've already shared basically all I know, and yet, people are still pushing me to write more (and exclusively!!) about MTHFR, autism and Asperger's Syndrome.  I'm not sure why I should write about autism or Asperger's, since I have not researched either topic much at all beyond their potential connection to MTHFR, and don't really know any more about them than what I've already shared.  And quite frankly, I don't really know what else to say about MTHFR, because I've already shared everything I know. Or, at least I think I've shared everything I know about MTHFR.  So... the ball is in your court now.  If you want to know more about MTHFR, you need to ask questions.  Otherwise, I'll just keep repeating myself, and both of us will get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the World Wide Web. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment! :)